Blog Translation: Yamashita Mizuki (November 16th, 2020)

Facing forward ( ˙꒳​˙ )


Good evening, everyone
I'm Yamashita Mizuki


I've been chosen to be the center for the 26th single.
It was the biggest "no way" that I have ever experienced in my life.

First of all,
I would like to express my gratitude to all my fans,
thank you so much for your continuous support.

It is not that I always had the desire to stand in the middle of the audience, 
but thanks to your warm support, I am able to exist as an idol.


"Thank you for going through so much together"
"Thank you for supporting me at all the time"
"Thank you for always being by my side"
 I'm filled with such thoughts.


During the months after the senbatsu announcement,
I was thinking all the time, "What should I say to everyone?"
Little by little, I tried to put together all these words into this blog.

For a few minutes in Koujichuu, probably an interview of me while I was in a stuned state was aired.
To be honest, I don't remember what I said at all, I was just trying to squeeze words out of my mind, which has stopped thinking.
Sometimes the time really freezes, doesn't it?

I can only vaguely recall the staff anxiously watching me in the back,
I might have been whispered a lot, sorry if you saw me like that.

Rather than being happy or worried
I was more like, "What's going on?"
While thinking, "What am I going to do...?"
I turned into an empty shell, hollowed


2020 has been a year of trial and error for the members and staff.
I'm sure many of you are confused by this new everyday life.
We didn't have much time to laugh together, and sometimes we felt lonely.

This will be the first single of 2021.
And the first release in about 10 months.
We are fully aware of how important the timing of the 26th single for the group is.
That's why we want to make this a fun time for us, and of course, for you, our fans.
And although it will be kind of hard for me to be recognized by all of you, 
I'll do my best to keep Nogizaka as the wonderful group that it is.

What kind of place do you want Nogizaka to be in the future?
With the graduation of our senpais and the arrival of the 4th gens, 
to being in a period where it is difficult to hold live shows and handshake events, 
and the constant possibility that changes can happen in our profession as idols, 
all those things are always shaking my heart.

I want Nogizaka to be a place where everyone can smile forever, 
but I know that maintaining the status quo is not an easy thing to do in this world.

Even though there are many opinions from various people and I feel I can sympathize with them, 
there are things I can't do on my own, and in those cases I keep searching for the right answer.

I may not be able to change anything on my own, but...
When I feel depressed or tired,
I would be happy if I have a delicious meal, a hot bath, a good sleep, and listen to some Nogi songs.

For me, I want idols to be part of people's daily lives and to give everyone strength when they need it.

Will you join us with your warm feelings and help us create the future of Nogizaka? 
We really need you right now.

We'll do our best for the 26th album so that we can give back to you all of what we've done!
And although it may be a little heavy, I am very happy to be with you as an idol in this relationship of mutual love.
From now on, yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

 
I'm sorry for posting so late at night (;-;)

I'm not very good at it, I can't be open to people, I'm calm and pragmatic, and I have many weaknesses as a human being, 
but I hope that I can grow up to be a person whose personality comes out the more and more I chew ('ω')

Thankfully, my individual jobs have been increasing recently, so I want to challenge myself to do many more things, as there are many rewarding moments.

I'd be lying if I said I'm not worried, but I'm sure I'll get over it somehow, just as I always have.

Because I have experienced such situations so many times, I will try my best to make the big wall I am facing now a test that will make me stronger!

I don't know how to end this, so please take a look at the pictures I didn't put up (..)












Thank you for reading to the end!




Bye bye!





Translator: rororz2

0/Post a Comment/Comments